About the Rochester Ambulatory Surgery Center
We provide the community and physicians of the Rochester area an alternative to outpatient surgery in the hospital. As an ambulatory surgery center, we are proud to offer our physicians and patients, outpatient services including:
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
We offer a warm and friendly environment, along with outstanding clinical staff, operating rooms, and procedure rooms. Our environment is less stressful, safe, and more convenient in comparison to most hospitals.
For more information call: (585) 922-RASC (7272)
The Rochester Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 29,000-square-foot expansion to the medical office building located at 360 Linden Oaks Drive. Specific features include:
- Six operating rooms, all larger and better suited for emerging technology than traditional ambulatory ORs. The 500-square-foot operating rooms provide ample space for state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation and uniquely feature natural lighting.
- Two minor-procedure rooms that will be similarly equipped, and specialized to accommodate less-invasive procedures
- Features were designed for the unique needs of pediatric patients and their families, including a designated waiting area within the main lobby, a highly skilled pediatric clinical team and special Saturday hours for certain pediatric procedures
- A configuration that will require minimal patient transport and encourage comfortable recovery
- Free parking conveniently located close to the entrance
- Indoor access to the 49,000-square-foot medical office building, providing convenient access for the physicians who practice in that building
- The center is easily accessible from Route 490, exit 23 (Penfield)