- Unity Dialysis Services received a five-star rating from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for its Dialysis Facility Compare (DFC) Star Program.
- Unity’s Stroke Center recognized by the New York State Stroke Designation Center.
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) at Rochester General Hospital earned the Silver-Level Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).
Rochester Regional received several Rochester Business Journal’s 2017 Health Care Achievement Awards:
- Innovation: Intensive Nursing Care Unit at Unity Hospital
- Health Care Staff: Rebecca Alley, RN, BSN, director of Quality
- Senior Care: Cindy Lovetro, RN, BS, chief nursing officer of Long-Term Care
- Volunteer: Evelyn Haslett, Friends for the Day Adult Day Healthcare
- United Memorial Wound Care named Center of Distinction by Healogics.
- Rochester General Hospital named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence by HealthGrades.
- Rochester General Hospital’s Daily Safety Check and Behavioral Health team featured in Joint Commission Resources video.
- Rochester Regional’s Physician Advisor Program (PAd) quickly becoming a nationally recognized leader. The team shared best practices at the 14th annual Physician Advisor Summit.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital’s Center for Joint Replacement honored with DAISY Team Nursing Award.
- Unity Hospital’s surgical physician assistant team received Rochester Academy of Medicine’s Team
- Rochester General Hospital Stroke Center Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus & Target Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- Unity Hospital Stroke Center Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus & Target Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital Stroke Center Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus & Target Stroke Honor Roll Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- United Memorial Medical Center Stroke Center Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Bronze Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- Rochester General Hospital awarded Platinum Level Workplace Partnership Award—the highest level of national recognition from the Health Resources & Services Administration.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at United Memorial Medical Center and Intensive Nursing Care Unit (INCU) at Unity Hospital earned Silver-Level Beacon Awards.
- The Village at Mill Landing 55+ townhomes ranked #1 Best Retirement Community in the 2017 Reader Ranking Awards from the Rochester Business Journal in conjunction with The Daily Record.
- Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care ranked #1 Best Urgent Care Center in the 2017 Reader Ranking Awards from the Rochester Business Journal in conjunction with The Daily Record.
Three Rochester Regional Health leaders were recipients of the Rochester Business Journal’s 23rd annual Forty Under 40 Awards:
- Jennifer Dunivent, director, outpatient operations, United Memorial Medical Center
- Michael Waller, director, Sustainability, Rochester Regional Health
- Tiffany Welch-Quinn, nursing home administrator, Unity Living Center
- Rochester Regional Health recognized as 2017 Epic Innovative Customer Award from TPS ClaimLogic.
- 8 Rochester Regional Health nurses received the March of Dimes’ Nurse of the Year Awards. (28 were nominated.)
- Hill Haven received a four-star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Rochester Regional named 2017 Theodore Roosevelt Workers’ Compensation and Disability Management Award winner from Risk & Insurance magazine.
- United Memorial Medical Center received Certificate of Excellence from Univera Healthcare.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital named 2017 Newark Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year.