Home Care Careers
Rochester Regional Health’s home care services empower our patients to stay independent by receiving care within the comfort of their own home. We provide an interdisciplinary team of care for our patients that include nursing and home health aide care as well as physical, occupational, speech – language therapy at home.
Our talented Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Home Health Aides, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists thrive on knowing that they are maximizing our patient’s independence – at any stage from recent hospital stay to end of life care.
Learn more about our opportunities in home care for:
You’ll be a valued member of our team.
At Rochester Regional Health, our employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans: 403(b) and pension opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts for continuing education
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation and holidays
- Free Wellness Center membership
- Employee assistance program