Home Health Aides
Apply today for our FREE training class or to join our team if you are already certified!
Home health aides help the elderly, sick and disabled maintain their safety, health and independence in the comfort of their own homes.
We offer you great benefits and rewards!
- A 3 ½ week FREE training class to get you started and provide support.
- A cash bonuses of $250 after 40 hours of work,
- Another cash bonus of $250 after six months of work
- And a $250 cash bonus after you have been employed with us for a year.
With flexible hours, full-time and part-time opportunities, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, home health aides are valued members of our team. If you want to enter a growing field with plenty of opportunities for employment and advancement – join the home Care field today. Prior healthcare experience is not required.
Train to be a Home Health Aide – Learn more and Apply Today.
Already certified? Join Rochester Regional today – Learn more and Apply Today.
Have a question and want to talk to our Home Health Aide Recruiter?
Contact Courtney Connell to learn more: Courtney.Connell@rochesterregional.org
Our Home Health Aide Opportunities
Join one of our home care services and make in impact today as a Home Health Aide with either Rochester Regional Home Health Care or ElderONE
Our Training Program
It takes just 3 ½ weeks to:
- Earn your New York State Home Health Aide Certification
- Get a job offer from Rochester Regional Health
- Begin to earn cash bonuses up to $750
- Earn $250 after you’ve worked 40 hours
- Earn $250 after you’ve been employed with us for six months
- Earn $250 after you’ve been employed with us for one year
How to succeed in the program:
- Attend and participate in training sessions (8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday)
- Arrive on time
- Complete the one or two additional hours of homework each day
- Take advantage of optional review classes to help you earn your certificate
- Score 80% or higher on a series of quizzes and the final written test
- Skillfully and safely perform all activities listed in the home health aide competency test at the end of the training
What you need to get started:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid New York State driver’s license and a clean driving record (no major violations in the last five years)
- Reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted
New training programs start every month. APPLY NOW!
2016 Home Health Aide training start dates
New training programs start every month.
- Monday, May 23
- Tuesday, July 5
- Tuesday, August 9
- Tuesday, September 13
- Tuesday, October 18
- Monday, November 21
We also offer a free fast-track program for:
- Certified nursing assistants
- Nursing students who have completed fundamentals of nursing training
- Home health aides with lapsed, under-utilized or out-of-state certification
- Military members trained as a medic or medical technician
You’ll be a valued member of our team
At Rochester Regional Health, our employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans: 403(b) and pension opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts for continuing education
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation and holidays
- Free Wellness Center membership
- Employee assistance program
For more information, email HHAcareers@rochesterregional.org.