Home Care Nursing
Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses make an impact everyday. Our home care nurses provide dedicated and compassionate support to patients in the comfort of their own homes. They work closely with an interdisciplinary team of health care providers – maximizing the patient’s independence, recovery and wellness.
Our nurses enjoy:
- Flexible hours
- Full-time and part-time schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Premium pay scheduling programs
- Excellent benefits and more!
Bonus programs for up to $7,500 based on experience in Home Health Care, Cardiology and others are available.
Learn more and apply now.
Rochester Regional Health’s home care services are rapidly expanding. We offer in-home care throughout Monroe County with Rochester Regional Home Care and a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly with ElderONE. Learn more about our current opportunities and apply today:
Have a question and want to talk to our nursing recruiter?
Contact Vanessa Burgos at Vanessa.Burgos@rochesterregional.org to learn more.
Become a valued member of our team.
At Rochester Regional Health, our employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans: 403(b) and pension opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts for continuing education
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation and holidays
- Free Wellness Center membership
- Employee assistance program