Salary and Benefits
2017 – 2018 Stipends
PGY 1: $50,003.00
PGY 2: $51,500.80
PGY 3: $53,518.40
All residents are provided an allowance of $3,000 for conference attendance and/or the purchase of educational materials, electronic resources, etc.
All residents are provided with $100 meal stipend each rotation, to be used in the employee cafeteria or kiosk.
First year residents are provided with a one-time moving stipend to help deter costs of relocation
Residents are provided with 20 days of vacation time each year. Third year residents will receive 5 CME days to attend the annual ACOFP conference.
Residents who are offered and accept a position with the hospital following the completion of their residency will receive a $20,000 signing bonus.
Program reimburses the fee for COMLEX 3 as well as provides board study guides. Cost of specialty board fee is paid by the program.
Supplemental and Other Benefits
- Subsidized health and dental insurance for single and family plans, available July 1.
- Life and AD&D Insurance after six months at no cost
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - The hospital offers residents and their families the services of an Employee Assistance Program at no cost. The EAP is voluntary and strictly confidential.
- Residents can voluntarily purchase Supplemental life insurance, Supplemental Short and long-term disability insurance and/or Auto/Property Insurance.
- Lab coats (2) provided
- Free Parking
- Discount for any inpatient and outpatient services provided by the Hospital for self and eligible dependents. Discounted food in the cafeteria.
- Malpractice insurance for all activities related to the residency curriculum.
- ACLS, PALS & NRP certification provided (required).