About Farmington Family Practice
Farmington Family Practice was established by Dr. Dallmeyer in August 1989. She wanted to establish a small practice with a high standard of care and a very friendly, personal environment. Since that time the practice has enjoyed an excellent reputation, and today over 10,000 patients make Farmington Family Practice their medical home. Most staff members have been with the practice for over 5 years, and know most of our “family” of patients by name.
Our location in the former Heritage Home for Adults is welcoming and convenient. Completely renovated, the waiting room has 2 original fireplaces and period light fixtures. A model H-O train, the joy of Dr Dallmeyer’s grandfather, makes a circuit of the waiting room ceiling to the delight of children of all ages.
As a Family Practice, we provide comprehensive health care services for patients ranging from the youngest infant to the oldest grandmother, including:
- Routine physical exams, gynecologic care, and health screenings such as camp and school physicals
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Women's Preventative Care Services, including IUD
- Evaluation of the elderly for supportive services
- Repair of lacerations and treatment of other minor injuries
- Removal of moles and warts
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization, flu shots and allergy shots
- Pre-operative clearances
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 393-3515. Your cooperation in arriving 15 minutes before your appointment helps us stay on schedule and allows adequate check-in time to occur.
We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient who needs care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions that you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need, so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
Laurel Dallmeyer, MD
Dr. Dallmeyer received her medical degree from the University of Massachusetts, and completed her residency at St John's Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota. She is a member of the New York State Academy of Family Physicians and a fellow with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Dallmeyer has been a Clinical Professor at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Detistry's Department of Family Medicine, and is an Attending Physician at Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic.
||James Fennelly, MD
Shannon Lyon, PA
Kim Tuttle, PA
Kim Tuttle received her Bachelor of Science degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology. In addition to her position with Farmington Family Practice, she also works in the Emergency Department at Rochester Regional Health's Unity Hospital. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Rochester Regional Physician Assistant Association.