About Rochester Regional Health Family Medicine at RIT
Rochester Regional Health Family Medicine at RIT is a state-of-the-art primary care practice affiliated with Rochester Regional Health, with convenient access for RIT faculty and staff, designed to promote wellness integration into the work environment. The practice is also open to people living in the community.
Our Services at RIT
- Rochester Regional primary care medical practice located on the RIT campus
- Provides primary care, including chronic condition management and preventative services integrated with the RIT Better Me Employee Wellness Program
- A primary care facility providing same-day scheduling access and comprehensive medical care to those who are interested in continuity of care
- Same-day scheduling access for mild complaints (e.g., sore throat, cough, sprained ankle)
- Laboratory draw station housed next to the practice
- Intended to serve RIT faculty, staff & their families as well as the general public
To schedule an appointment, call (585) 922-3100. Same-day scheduling is available for minor illnesses such as a sore throat, cough, etc.
Call (585) 922-3100 to reach the answering service who will connect you with the physician who is on-call.