About Lyons Health Center
Lyons Health Center has a goal of providing compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to the community we serve. As a family medicine practice, we see patients from five years to adults. We value collaborative relationships as an essential way of restoring and maintaining the health of our patients.
Through collaborations with the region’s top specialists across Rochester Regional Health System, we can provide high quality care to address all of your medical needs.
Primary Care Services
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills (72 hours’ notice is required for prescription refills.)
- Immunization and flu shots
- Minor procedures
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (315) 946-6075. To help the office stay on schedule and serve all patients, please be considerate and arrive on time for your appointment. Same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems are available.
New Patients and Cancellations
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit