As a Rochester General Medical Group practice, we know that maintaining the health of our patients and building collaborative relationships go hand-in-hand. Primary Care at Linden Oaks is an Internal Medicine practice that offers comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our goal is to provide premier care to the community we serve.
Our services include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Pre-operative clearance
- Lab location on-site (2nd floor)
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester General Hospital to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 922-0130. We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems. Your cooperation in arriving 15 minutes before your appointment helps us stay on schedule and allows adequate check-in time.
If you are a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care. Failure to notify us of your cancellation will result in a no show visit and other consequences may apply.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Copayment if one is required by your insurance
- Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
|Kelly Cumella, NP
||Piotr Imiolek, MD