Genesee Primary Care comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and are members of the Rochester Regional Internal Medicine. Services we provide include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Pre-operative clearance
- Lab location on-site
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester Regional Health to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
Our practice is recognized as a Patient-centered Medical Home. For more information about Patient-centered Medical Home, click here.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 585.922.6250. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule.
We also offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
For all other after hours care, please call the answering service at 585.922.6250.
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. We require same-day or prior-to-appointment notice if you're cancelling a routine or sick visit appointment. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient.
What to bring to your appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
- Any questions that you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
Laura Petrescu, MD
Mary Ellen Arminosino-Hoderlein, PA