Linden Medical Group offers comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and are members of the Rochester Regional Medical Group. Services we provide include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Pre-operative clearance
- Densitometry tests on-site
- Lab location on-site (2nd Floor)
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester Regional Health to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
Our practice is recognized as a Patient-centered Medical Home. For more information about Patient-centered Medical Home, click here.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 585.922.0150. Your cooperation in arriving 15 minutes before your appointment helps us stay on schedule and allows adequate check-in time to occur.
We also offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
We offer after hour appointments to our patients for urgent problems only that are not able to wait until the next business day. Our after hour appointments are on Saturdays from 10 am - Noon. The phone hours are 8 am -11:45 am on Saturday. Phone hours are for urgent needs only – no routine matters, such as prescription refills will be processed on Saturday. To schedule an urgent care appointment, call 585.922.0150.
For all other after hours care, the on-call physician can be reached by pager on evenings and weekends. Call the office at 585.922.0150 to be connected with our answering service.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient. We require 24 hours notice for physicals and same day or prior to appointment notice if you're cancelling a routine or sick visit appointment.
Failure to notify us of your cancellation will result in a no show visit and other consequences may apply if no prior notice is made for a cancellation.
What to bring to your appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements. We recommend you bring in all of your medication bottles to help take the safest care of you.
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
- Your pharmacy information; including name, location and phone number
Paul Burns, MD
Kelly Lisciandro, DO
Edith L. Dale, MD
Jeffrey Vuillequez, MD
Mitchell Ehrenberg, MD
Charis Lee, MD
Gabrielle Tanner, NP