About Rochester General Pediatrics Associates
At Rochester General Pediatrics, we provide comprehensive, compassionate care for children and adolescents - from newborns to young adults (age 19). Our team of highly skilled pediatricians have specialties in adolescence, breast feeding, infectious diseases, rheumatology and social work.
We also offer same-day sick appointments, transportation service assistance and help with obtaining insurance coverage so that your child receives the appropriate care when needed.
Pediatric Primary Care Services
We offer a full range of medical and health care services for children and young adults, including:
- Same day sick appointments
- Sensitive and prompt service
- Regular check-ups to monitor growth and development (appointments usually within a week)
- Well visits at 1 and 2 weeks, and 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24 and 30 months
- Yearly exams after 3 years of age
- Specialists in adolescence, breast feeding, infectious diseases, rheumatology and social work
- Laboratory services on site
- Family therapists on site
- Prenatal consultations
- 24-hour telephone advice
- Insurance enroller on site to help with obtaining coverage
- Transportation service assistance depending on coverage
To schedule an appointment, please call (585) 922-2575. We accept all insurance plans. Fees are on a sliding scale based on financial need.
A pediatric triage nurse is on call 24 hours a day to ensure you get the advice and care you need. To speak to the nurse, call (585) 922-2575.
If your child needs after hours care or you need advice on a problem that cannot wait until the next day, please call our answering service at (585) 922-2575.
Emergency care is available at the Rochester General Hospital Emergency Department. Call (585) 922-4000.