The Women’s Center at Clinton Family Health Center offers leading-edge care for women of all ages in a friendly, nurturing environment. We have a special interest in serving those who speak Spanish.
Our multidisciplinary team includes a board-certified physician who specializes in robotic and other minimally invasive surgeries, and a physician assistant who has developed an on-site group prenatal program. We provide comprehensive routine obstetrical care, as well as routine and well-woman gynecological services. And we collaborate with a fellowship-trained obstetrician at Rochester General Hospital for high-risk pregnancies, antenatal testing, and obstetrical ultrasound.
An on-site financial specialist assists our patients with insurance coverage. We accept most insurance plans, although some require a referral when making an appointment.Referrals may be obtained from your primary care physician. Fees are on a sliding scale based on financial need.
- Adult and adolescent gynecology
- Family planning - Natural Family Planning and Birth Control
- Pre-conception care & counseling
- Routine and high-risk obstetrics
- Group prenatal care / Centering pregnancy program
- Obstetrical ultrasound (including 3D/4D)
- Antenatal testing
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS/PMDD
- Cervical cancer screening and colposcopy
- Gynecologic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery (including laparoscopy and robotic surgery)