The Women’s Health Center at Rochester General Hospital offers leading-edge care for women of all ages in a friendly, nurturing environment.
Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified physicians who specialize in robotic and other minimally invasive surgeries, and are actively involved in training residents at Rochester General Hospital. We provide comprehensive routine obstetrical care, as well as routine and well-woman gynecological services. And we collaborate with a fellowship-trained obstetrician for high-risk pregnancies, antenatal testing, and obstetrical ultrasound.
An on-site financial specialist assists our patients with insurance coverage. We accept most insurance plans, although some require a referral when making an appointment. Referrals may be obtained from your primary care physician.
- Adult and adolescent gynecology
- Family planning
- Preconception counseling
- Routine and high-risk obstetrics
- Midwifery care
- Obstetrical ultrasound (including 3D/4D)
- Antenatal testing
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
- Cervical cancer screening and colposcopy
- Gynecologic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery (including laparoscopy and robotic surgery)
- In-office hysteroscopy (including Essure and NovaSure)
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor disorders