About Victor Healthy Living
At Victor Healthy Living, our goal is to bring back the personalized doctor-patient relationship that belongs in healthcare. We believe that when you look your doctor in the eye, you should feel confident that he remembers you and feels a personal commitment to your well-being.
We provide comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18, including:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Pre-operative clearance
Whatever your long or short term health needs may be, know that the team at Victor Healthy Living has the knowledge and compassion to help meet your wellness goals.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 924-7667. Your cooperation in arriving 15 minutes before your appointment helps us stay on schedule and allows adequate check-in time to occur.
We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient who needs care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions that you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need, so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
||Anthony Solazzo, MD
Dr. Solazzo earned his medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and completed his residency at University of Rochester Medical Center. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, and has been caring for Rochester-area patients for the past 18 years.
|Darlene DiNapoli, NP
Darlene DiNapoli has more than 25 years of experience in providing direct patient care to residents of the greater Rochester area. She earned her BSN from Nazareth College and her MSN from Syracuse University, and is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.