Bay Creek Internal Medicine offers comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine and are members of the Rochester Regional Medical Group.
We work closely with the Rochester NY region's top specialists at Rochester Regional Health to provide our patients with high quality medical care beyond your office visit.
We provide health care services at convenient hours for our patients, including:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Dermatology services
- Pre-operative clearance
- Maintenance of your every day health care needs
- On-site laboratory
- Blood Lab
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 585.922-0930. Your cooperation in arriving on-time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule.
We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient who needs care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
||Anjum Burki, MD
|| Gina A. Cuyler, MD, FACP, NASM-CPT
|John Huselton, MD
||Kathleen McGrail, MD
|| Michael Myers, MD
||Rochelle Barone, PA
|| I Am Panlilio Resurreccion, MD