About Family Medicine - Webster
WNY Family Medicine of Webster offers comprehensive health care services for patients of all ages. Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine and are members of Rochester Regional Health System.
Primary Care Services
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Pre-operative clearance
Through collaborations with the region’s top specialists at Rochester Regional Health System, we can provide high-quality care to address all of your medical needs.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions that you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications, and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need, so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit