"Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer,
the Nerve Sparing Process & Penile Rehab"
an open discussion about this treatment option,
potential side-effects & recuperation
THURSDAY JULY 10, 2014 @ 7pm
at the Camp Good Days Conference Center,
1332 Pittsford-Mendon Rd., Mendon NY 14506
by Louis Eichel, MD
Click HERE for directions
This meeting is FREE and open to the general public. It is provided by the Camp Good Days Prostate Cancer Program. Us TOO Rochester NY is a support group for those concerned about prostate cancer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those concerned about prostate cancer, watchful waiting & active surveillance
- Men researching prostate cancer or treatment options
- Life partners, care-givers, family members & friends
- Medical providers & staff interested in hearing from patients
- Students & analysts researching patient outcomes and patient satisfaction