Philosophy of Care
Dr. Moza’s care philosophy is to provide compassionate patient-centered care while educating and engaging the patient in their health.
Dr. Moza specializes in adult gastroenterology, with a particular interest in inflammatory bowel diseases, specifically Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Credentials and Certifications
- 2021, Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2019, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
07/01/2018-06/30/2020, University of Ottawa / Ottawa General Hospital
07/01/2020-06/30/2021, University of Ottawa / Ottawa General Hospital
07/01/2015-06/30/2018, McGill University, Faculty of Medicine
2015, University of Alberta
- Canadian Digestive Diseases Week Conference March 2019 Poster of Distinction- “Liver Cleanse, A Solution or Problem: A case report”
- Association des spécialistes en médecine interne du Québec (ASMIQ) Conference May, 2017 Case Presentation Award- “Which came first? The chicken or the Egg?”
- McMaster University Honour Scholarship and Dean’s Honour list, McMaster University (2007-2011)