Allergy, Immunology, Rheumatology (AIR)
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 585.922.8350.
About Allergy & Rheumatology
Rochester Regional Health Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology offers comprehensive, compassionate care and educational programs for children and adults with asthma, allergies and other immune system diseases including arthritis and autoimmune disease.
Our physicians are all board certified in their respective specialties. In addition, our practice has two Nurse Practitioners, one of which is a certified asthma educator.
In-office care includes, but is not limited to:
- Testing and diagnosis for inhalant allergies, food and drug allergies, allergic skin disease, including Penicillin Skin Testing
- Allergy injections
- Acute care for asthma on an emergency basis
- Asthma education
- Rhinolaryngoscopy to evaluate upper airway disease
- Food challenges
- Medication desensitization
- Joint aspiration and ultrasound to diagnose rheumatic diseases
- Joint injections for arthritis
Our new Infusion Center at the Penfield / Linden Oaks location specializes in intravenous therapy for patients who need frequent infusion of medication, including those with a central line, in a relaxed location. We primarily treat patients for:
- Pain management
- Crohn's Disease
- Blood disorders
- Immune deficiency
- Frequent use of antibiotics
- Bilingual providers (spanish)
- 24-hour physician availability in event of emergency
Before your appointment
If you are a NEW patient, please print, complete and bring the questionnaire to your first appointment.