Rochester Regional Health's Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology practice offers the following testing:
- Skin testing for environmental allergy, food allergy, allergy to stinging insects, and vaccines
- Limited skin testing for drug allergies, such as penicillin
- Patch testing for contact dermatitis
- Blood work for food allergy and allergy to stinging insects
- Medically observed challenges for food and drug allergies
Common allergic conditions we treat include:
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Food allergy
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
Our specialists regularly manage patients with:
- Hives (urticaria)
- Sinus disease
- Drug allergies
- Abnormalities of the immune system
What is Spirometry?
Spirometry is a standard test used to assess how well your lungs work by measuring how much air you inhale and how much and how quickly you exhale. Spirometry can diagnose asthma and other conditions that affect breathing, like allergies. It may also check whether a treatment for a chronic lung condition is helping you breathe better.
Walk-In Spirometry Tests
We offer spirometry tests at each of our convenient locations. Walk-in appointments are available Monday through Friday. Please call (585) 922-8350 with any questions.