Adolescent Treatment Program
About the Adolescent Treatment Program
Call 585.723.7736 or use our online appointment request form to schedule a confidential evaluation.
The Adolescent Treatment Program at Unity Chemical Dependency offers the most comprehensive range of treatment options for adolescents in Upstate New York. In fact, our program—which includes both residential and outpatient care—is designed specifically for adolescents. This exclusive focus on adolescents is essential for success.
Research shows that programs tailored specifically for the unique learning styles and developmental needs of adolescents are more effective than programs that also serve adults.
Helping teens recover…and rebuild their lives
Our multi-dimensional adolescent treatment program includes:
- Outpatient & residential care
- Individual & group counseling
- Family support & education
- Programs on anger management & relapse prevention
- Guidance on how to stop smoking tobacco & marijuana
- An introduction to meditation, art, music, and other wellness tools
- Convenient locations in Brighton, Greece & Rochester
- Safe, supervised transportation available as needed to treatment programs from school & home
A long history of effective treatment
Over the years, our Adolescent Treatment Program has earned an outstanding reputation in upstate New York.
Here are some of the reasons why.
- We understand the challenges of adolescence. Our expert staff members really know how to “reach” teenagers today.
- We develop customized treatment plans for every teen. Everyone’s situation is unique. Our individualized treatment plans reflect that unmistakable fact.
- We believe in a holistic, multi-dimensional approach to treatment. Our experts treat the whole person: mind, body, and spirit.
- We offer special programs for teens with mental health problems. These problems are often closely related to chemical dependency. So it’s important to address them at the same time.
- We offer the most experienced program in the area. No other local organization has helped more adolescents recover from chemical dependency problems.
Do you know a teen who needs help?
We look forward to helping the young people you care about take a big step forward on the road to life-long recovery.