Behavioral Health Care Management
Individuals with a severe and persistent mental illness can find additional support through Rochester Regional's Care Management Services. We work in partnership with clients to help establish community connections and independent living. We assist our clients in attaining their personal goals and offer three different levels of support, based on individual needs.
Care Managers will help the individual to access appropriate services in various systems of care, facilitate communication across health care providers and assess the social and community needs as applicable.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Development of individual service plans
- Communication with all health care providers involved in an individual's care
- Support of family communication
- Facilitation of social and community services
- Follow-up and monitoring of all areas of the plan