Rochester Regional Health offers a supportive, coordinated treatment approach specifically for boys and young men ages 14-20 to overcome their addictions.
The Young Men's Residence Program is unique to the area and provides a safe, home-like environment. During an individual's stay typically lasting for 4-6 months, the care team focuses on long-term success. Our program can help with the following:
· Addresses underlying mental, emotional, family, or school issues contributing to drug use
· Builds a support network that extends beyond an individual's time at the Young Men's Residence
· Offers family, individual and group counseling
· Maintains schooling with on-site teaching so residents can easily return to school
· Includes day and weekend home pass for residents to spend time at home with family and friends, easing into a sober life outside of residency.
Rochester Regional's holistic approach provides young men the confidence to make the changes they need and want.
To find out more about the Young Men's Residence program or make a referral, call 585.723.7959
Browse our expert physicians to find the best and most convenient doctor for you.Physician Directory
With hundreds of locations throughout Western and Central New York, search our location database for the services closest to your home.Find a Location