The cancer care you need. The support you deserve.
We understand that fighting cancer goes beyond chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Cancer can have a lingering effect on your family, work, finances and emotional well-being.
Our team is here to help you through all of the challenges that come with fighting cancer.
Help to guide you through the personal complications, questions and doubts.
Patients can have the assistance of a Navigator, who will serve as your personal guide and point of contact, easily accessible by phone and email.
Step by step, your navigator may help you:
- Understand the care process
- Access the care and treatment services you need
- Reduce financial barriers
- Find support resources for you and your family
Your social worker
Your social worker is ready to help you answer some of the most difficult questions that come during a battle with cancer, including:
- Coping with cancer
- Communication with family
- Transportation to treatment
- Disability issues
- Financial impact of cancer and treatment
- Affording your medications
- Connecting with other cancer survivors
- Health insurance
- Referral for home healthcare
- Referral for nutritional counseling
- Gathering information
Let our team help so you can get back to what matters most right now—you.
Support groups & resources
In addition to personal support from the team, we provide a list of national and community cancer support organizations to connect patients with other resources they may need. Select a link below.