Park Ridge Child Care Center
On the Unity Hospital campus & open to the community
Let us give your family peace of mind through an inviting and invigorating setting where children grow and thrive. We provide:
- Respect & care for you and your family
- Full-time LPN in a safe & secure facility
- Experienced staff, all with CPR, First-aid and MAT certification
- Kindergarten readiness and developmentally age-appropriate activities programs
- Inter-generational programs
- CACFP healthy delicious meals planned by a nutritionist
- Alternative menus for children with allergies & special diets
- A peanut, candy free and juice free environment
Both full-time and part-time programs are provided for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school age children.The center is open Monday through Friday, 6 am to 6 pm year-round, except for major holidays. An intergenerational program, called Dayshare, unites the children from the Child Care Center and the residents of Park Ridge's senior care and retirement housing facilities in activities that promote caring and loving memories.
New and Exciting!
Deliver at the Birthing Center at Unity Hospital or Rochester General Hospital and your registration is free!
Call today to schedule your tour of our state-of-the-art facility at 585.723.7543!
Tracey Donnellan, Director
Michelle Goosey, Education Coordinator
Michelle Wright, Supervisor, Full Time LPN and Health Care Consultant