Park Ridge Child Care Center
Park Ridge Child Care Center is open to everyone
Located on the Unity Hospital Campus, Park Ridge Child Care Center is open to the entire Rochester community and all Rochester Regional Health employees. We’re a convenient choice for Unity employees and families in the Greece Central School District.
Tour, talk and see for yourself
The best way to see if Park Ridge Child Care Center is the right place for you and your child is to take a tour. Complete our Request form or give us a call at (585) 723-7543 to arrange a time to see our clean and comfy center and meet some of our children, teachers and staff. We think you’ll agree – this is the way your child’s care should be.
Why you and your child will love us
Park Ridge Child Care Center offers you a safe and nurturing environment – a happy home away from home – where everyone truly cares about your child’s growth, development and well-being. Each of our highly trained teachers and staff focus on meeting your child’s physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs. Our high-quality care includes:
- Teachers and staff who participate in early childhood education
- A health program with a full-time RN or LPN to provide medication, first aid, CPR, and helpful information to your family
- A nutritionist who develops delicious and healthy meals that meet your child’s nutritional requirements, including those with dietary restrictions or allergies
- A Breastfeeding-Friendly Child Care Center for nursing moms
- Before and after-school programs with busing available for school-aged children living in the Greece Central School District; healthy breakfast and snacks provided
- Holiday and vacation child care (based on the Greece Central School District calendar) available to the entire community
- Summer camp with field trips offered to children ages 6 to 12 in Rochester
- A dedicated partnership with families to provide guidance and support for your child
- An environment where family members are encouraged to visit anytime
Programs for children ages 8 weeks to 12 years old
Park Ridge Child Care Center offers full and part-time programs to work with every family’s needs. Each program is designed to fit individual personalities, learning styles, family backgrounds, and developmental stages. We limit class size, so each child receives the personalized time and attention needed from our dedicated teachers and staff.
Infants: ages 8 weeks to 12 months / 4:1 ratio
Older infants: ages 12-18 months / 4:1 ratio
Toddlers: ages 18-36 months / 5:1 ratio
Preschool: ages 3-4 years / 7:1 ratio
Pre-Kindergarten: ages 4-5 years / 8:1 ratio
School Age & Before and After-School Care: 6-12 years / 10:1 ratio
Universal Pre-Kindergarten: 9:1 ratio, with registration through the Greece Central School District.
To donate to the Park Ridge Child Care Center's Wish List, visit: http://bit.ly/PRCCCwishlist
Tracey Donnellan, Director
Michelle Goosey, Education Coordinator
Michelle Wright, LPN, Supervisor and Health Care Consultant
Park Ridge Child Care Center
1539 Long Pond Road
Rochester, NY 14626
Monday to Friday, 6am – 6pm