Pluta Dental Center
Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Ave.
Rochester, NY 14621
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
The Pluta Dental Center at Rochester General Hospital offers a full range of dental services for children and adults. Our center is staffed by dentists, dental residents, dental hygienists, and other members of the dental team, who are eager to help you maintain good oral health.
- Preventive dental care and dental hygiene
- Restorative Care (fillings)
- Cosmetic Services (bleaching, veneers)
- Children's dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Periodontal therapy (care of gum disease)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Orthodontics (limited/minor tooth movement)
- Prosthodontics (full dentures, partial dentures)
- Reconstructive procedures (crowns, fixed bridges, implant reconstruction)
- TMJ treatment
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Intravenous (IV) Moderate Sedation
- 24-hour emergency coverage
All procedures, with the exception of emergency care, are scheduled by appointment. For an appointment, call the phone number of the center listed below.
Appointments can be made up to four weeks in advance. If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance so your scheduled time can be made available to other patients. A parent or guardian who can sign consent for treatment must accompany patients under age 18.