Outpatient Endocrine-Diabetes consultation services
Rochester General Endocrine-Diabetes Care & Resource Center
224 Alexander Park, Suite
Rochester, NY 14607
Inpatient Endocrine-Diabetes consultation services
Robert Heinig, MD, Unit Head, Endocrinology
Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Ave.
About Rochester General Endocrinology
Rochester General Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for people that have a disorder of the endocrine gland and its related hormone. The Thyroid Center, located at the Endocrine-Diabetes Care & Resource Center, offers diagnosis and treatment of all thyroid disorders.
Our endocrinologists are board-certified and provide diagnostic and consultation services for adolescents and adults.
Endocrinology services include:
- Thyroid nodules and biopsies
- Thyroid function disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of thyroid cancer
- Parathyroid, pituitary, and adrenal disorders
- Erectile dysfunction
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Endocrine-related metabolism and lipid disorders
- Osteoporosis and bone disorders with available infusion therapy
Our integrative clinical team offers consultations and specialized care for Diabetes Types I and II including:
- Intensified insulin management utilizing insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes