John Centonze, MD, is a renown expert in performing head and neck surgeries. Learn about the common surgeries he performs below:
- Ear surgery – Most ear surgeries address hearing loss. Common procedures include eardrum repair (tympanoplasty), stapedectomy and ear tube placement.
- Nose or nasal surgery – Nose surgery often aims to correct sinus problems, which can be caused by conditions such as sinusitis. Surgery is also an option to treat other conditions such as chronic congestion or a deviated septum.
- Skin lesions – Usually performed as an outpatient procedure, most skin lesions do not cause serious problems. Different methods of removal are used depending on what type of lesion you have.
- Throat surgery – Throat surgery is typically recommended to treat conditions that affect the body's immune system. Common throat surgeries include removal of the tonsils (tonsillectomy) and adenoids (adenoidectomy).
Dr. Centonza is trained in the latest surgical techniques, including minimally invasive procedures, to treat pediatric and adult otolaryngology conditions ranging from common inner ear infections to more complex cancers of the head and neck.
Additional surgeries performed at our locations include: balloon catheter dilation, laryngeal surgery, salivary gland surgery, videostrobes, and transnasal esophagoscopy.
Our audiologists are trained an skilled in performing the following items:
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Personalized Treatment Options
- Affordable customized hearing aid choices
- Expert Fitting & Programming of the latest hearing aid technology that will stream to your electronics (TV, Telephone, etc.)
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Service and Repairs
- Custom made Earmolds for swimming, noise protection and Musicians
An allergic reaction typically triggers symptoms in the nose, lungs, throat, sinuses, ears, lining of the stomach or on the skin. For some people, allergies can also trigger symptoms of asthma. In the most serious cases, a life-threatening reaction called anaphylaxis can occur.
A number of different allergens are responsible for allergic reactions. The most common include:
- Insect stings
- Animal dander
Our Providers and Nursing Staff have advanced training and experience to properly diagnose your condition and prescribe an allergy treatment and management plan to help you feel better and live better.
If you or your child have allergy symptoms, please call our office to schedule an appointment today and we can help with a diagnosis.