Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation at Unity
2655 Ridgeway Ave., Suite 210
Rochester, NY 14626
If you have had a heart attack, suffer from heart disease or lung disease, you can benefit from the Rochester Regional Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation program.
You should know that you’re not alone: approximately one in four Americans has a similar condition—yet only 15 percent of them take advantage of the benefits of cardiac rehabilitation. Our team can help you with your physiological, psychological, social and vocational needs during your recovery.
Our medically supervised program of exercise and education covers:
- Inpatient hospital care
- Outpatient care – during your recovery
- Maintenance and prevention
The incidence of Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (COPD) continues to rise. If you’re one of the millions of Americans with this condition or other lung problems, you know the negative impact it can make on your quality of life.
Pulmonary rehabilitation seeks to improve exercise capacity and breathing function.
Our services include:
Call us today at 585.368.4374 to start on the road to a healthier lifestyle – and a healthier you.
- Identifying, modifying, and managing your risk factors
- Improving your day-to-day functionality
- Educating you and your family on how to best manage heart or lung disease
- Showing you how to alleviate your symptoms and enhance your quality of life