Care Management & Service Coordination
When it's time to look for ongoing health care - for yourself or your loved one - it can be difficult to know where to start. Our Care Management service can help you navigate all of the options and guide you through the decision-making process. We understand how important it is to find the right kind of care for your lifestyle. Here's how we can help:
- Professional assessment of risk factors or safety issues in the home
- Family education
- Referrals to community health care resources
- Medicaid application assistance
- Placement for nursing homes, adult homes, assisted living, and senior housing
- Interaction with your doctor to help you understand diagnosis and treatments
- Home visits and telephone support for ongoing health needs
You can rely on our professional nurses and social workers to evaluate you or your loved one's health concerns, explain all of the available service options, and help you develop a plan of care. In addition, our expert staff can coordinate all of the necessary paperwork and help you with needed referrals. What's more, our nurses can act as a liaison with your physician to help you understand your medical condition, and assist you to remember and implement the prescribed treatment plan after you arrive home from the doctors office. We are licensed to provide care for residents living in Monroe County, New York.
We're here to help you navigate all of the options available and link you with the best solutions.
Rochester Regional Health
Home Health Care, Care Management
89 Genesee Street
Rochester, NY 14611
Phone: 585.368-HOME (4663)
Interested in a Career in Home Care?