Multiple Sclerosis Achievement Center Medical Day Program
2300 Buffalo Road, Building 600B
Rochester, NY 14624
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
The MS Achievement Center at Unity is a collaborative program of Unity Health System and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Upstate NY Chapter. This program serves mid- to late-stage MS patients, as well as individuals with other neurological diagnosis. The average age of registrants is 40 to 50 years old.
- Full range of on-site nursing services
- Daily exercise programs
- Social work and case management services
- Hot, nutritious meals
- Recreation and socialization programs and activities
- Medication administration
- Counseling and support groups
- Assistance with transportation arrangements
- Physical and occupational therapy
The program is open to anyone who lives in Rochester or surrounding counties, with a diagnosis of MS or other neurological disorder.