Resident & Visitor Information
Looking for a friend or loved one who is a resident at Hill Haven? Please feel free to call any time at 585.671.4300 for resident and visitor information.
Visiting hours are 11 am – 9 pm, daily.
- Children are always welcome guests at Hill Haven
- Pet visits are permitted with prior notification
- Hill Haven is a smoke-free facility
Hill Haven offers a spectrum of care ranging from assistance with daily activities to around the clock skilled nursing care. Some of our residents come to Hill Haven because they need care during a short-term illness or rehabilitative care after illness or surgery. We welcome residents for short stays as well as long-term residents.
Hill Haven offers a variety of services for our residents including:
- Religious Services for many denominations
- Resident Council & food committee meetings
- Daily group programs & individual activities
- Outings to the theater, Frontier Field and shopping centers
- Special events on location
- Beauty Salon & barber shop
- Gift Shop
Our chef and dietary staff assure that residents receive tastefully prepared meals to meet their specific diet needs. Guest meals are available through the Food & Nutrition Services department for a small fee.
Hill Haven Café
Hill Haven offers a wide variety of soups, sandwiches, daily specials and frozen treats offered in the café. The café is open weekdays 8 am to 4:30 pm and is located on the ground floor.