Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
Whether you’re experiencing hearing loss, dealing with an obstructive sleep disorder or facing a possible cancer diagnosis, our team understands that any condition affecting your senses—no matter how complex—can impact your quality of life. Our team of otolaryngologists, surgeons and specialists throughout Rochester Regional Health will work with you and your primary care physician to properly diagnose and treat your condition and ensure that you receive exceptional care designed to fit your needs.
We specialize in the following ear, nose and throat conditions:
- Balance disorders
- Cancers of the head and neck
- Ear and hearing disorders
- Nasal and sinus disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Throat and mouth disorders
- Voice disorders
Common ENT surgeries
We routinely perform the following procedures on both children and adults:
- Ear surgery – Most ear surgeries address hearing impairment and hearing loss. Common procedures include eardrum repair (tympanoplasty), stapedectomy and ear tube placement.
- Nose or nasal surgery – Nose surgery often aims to correct sinus problems, which can be caused by conditions such as sinusitis. Surgery is also an option to treat other conditions such as chronic congestion or a deviated septum.
- Throat surgery – Throat surgery is typically recommended to treat conditions that affect the body's immune system. Common throat surgeries include removal of the tonsils (tonsillectomy) and adenoids (adenoidectomy).
Our surgeons are trained in the latest surgical techniques, including minimally invasive procedures, to treat pediatric and adult otolaryngology conditions ranging from common inner ear infections to more complex cancers of the head and neck.