At Rochester Regional Health, minimally invasive surgery, through the use of two da Vinci® Surgical System, is offered as a treatment option for several surgical procedures.
By integrating computer-enhanced technology with the surgeon’s skill, a robotic system enables surgeons to perform precise, minimally invasive surgery (MIS) in a manner never before experienced to enhance healing and promote well-being.
As a result, patient benefits may include:
- Reduced pain and trauma to the body
- Less blood loss and need for transfusions
- Less post-operative pain and discomfort
- Less risk of infection
- Shorter hospital stay
- Faster recovery and return to normal daily activities
- Less scarring and improved comesis
If you would like to arrange a consultation with a surgeon, would like more information about robotic-assisted surgery, or need to request an urgent appointment, please contact us at any time at 585.922.5465.