Rochester Regional Health is committed to supporting our communities by sponsoring activities, programs and services that benefit the residents of the region. Each year, we budget specific funding for charitable donations and sponsorships. We have established a deadline-driven process to manage requests for funding in a fair and equitable manner. Funding requests will only be accepted through the online sponsorship form.
Requests are reviewed by an administrative committee on a quarterly basis:
- March 3, 2018
- June 4, 2018
- September 4, 2018
- December 3, 2018
Organizations will be notified of their award status two weeks following the application deadline. Processing of the contributions may take up to six weeks.
Guidlines and Limitations
Requests for contributions, sponsorships and in-kind support will only be considered when:
- The sponsored organization and/or recipient is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code
- The activity directly benefits the health and well-being of individuals and families who reside in the communities served by Rochester Regional Health. These include the following counties:
- The activity is consistent with the Rochester Regional mission and values
- The activity provides sufficient opportunity to have a long-term, meaningful impact.
Rochester Regional Health does not support:
- Organizations that do not have tax exempt status
- Personal causes, including sports teams, scouting events, school fundraisers and the like
- Sectarian or denominational organizations or their sponsored activities
- Political organizations, political action committees, political parties, political candidates or office holders of any type or kind
- Labor groups
- Religious organizations