Adult Application & Requirements
Thanks for thinking about volunteering with us!
- Able to give a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer service
Step 1: Complete online application
Once the application has been received by our office, an email confirmation with next steps will be sent to you.
Click to Apply Now!
Watch your Inbox (and/or your junk email) for a response within 2 business days after completing the application.
Step 2: Application/orientation self-study (part 2)
After you have received an email confirmation that your application was received, you may proceed to this step.
- Access, print and complete Reference Checking.
- Review Volunteer Orientation Self Study Presentation and open, print, complete, sign and date the following documents that will go into your official volunteer file:
- Self-Study Topic Checklist
- Orientation Post-Test
- Confidentiality Statement
- Please read and review the Dress Code Policy.
Step 3: Interview
Please follow steps in the email confirmation to schedule your interview.
Step 4: Complete health screening and in-classroom orientation
Health screening steps and in-classroom orientation information will be reviewed at your interview.