How to Enroll
We will work with you and your family to determine whether you're eligible. Once you've been evaluated and have been approved for enrollment, our comprehensive team will help manage your health care.
If you are eligible for the ElderONE program and have the approval of our independent team, your care will be handled by a comprehensive team of geriatric specialists. The first step will be working with us to complete an assessment. When our interdisciplinary team approves you for enrollment, you must be willing to have your care managed by our team.
To enroll in the ElderONE program you must be:
- 55 years of age or older
- A resident of Monroe County NY
- Determined to be in need of nursing home level of care but prefer to remain at home
- Eligible for Medicaid and/or Medicare and/or willing to pay privately
- Determined to need the long-term care services of ElderONE for more than 120 days
- Capable of safely residing in the community with ElderONE support services at the time of enrollment
- Willing to complete the assessment process conducted by ElderONE staff