Adult Application & Requirements
Our Adult (minimum 19 years of age) Application is now back online. Due to COVID-19, and for the safety of our volunteers, volunteer assignments are now limited. Please see our Volunteer Opportunities
page for more information.
- Adult application for use by non-students who are at least 18 years of age.
- Make a commitment of 3 - 4 hours per week for at least three (3) months
Steps to Become a Volunteer
1. Complete the online application
Watch your email inbox (and junk/spam box) for a confirmation and next-step instruction email from us within two (2) business days.
2. Interview (30-minutes)
Please follow the instructions in the email confirmation that we sent you to schedule your 30-minute interview
3. Health Screening and in-classroom Orientation
- The health screening normally involves one health appointment at Rochester General Hospital. The screening includes a brief health history questionnaire, immunization records, and blood draw.
- More information about New Volunteer Orientation will be shared during your interview.