Interested in learning more about our Rochester Regional Health family? From career advancements and opportunities to benefits that can make a difference for you and your family! Call Rochester Regional Health Human Resources at (585) 922-1100.
Hospital Patient Information
Please note that federal regulations require us to provide no information including acknowledging that a person is even a patient without that patient's express permission.
- Rochester General Hospital: (585) 922-4000
- Unity Hospital: (585) 723-7015
- Unity Specialty Hospital: (585) 723-7000
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital: (315) 332-2022
- United Memorial Medical Center: (585) 343-6030
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic: (315) 462-9561
Patient Compliments and Complaints
It is the goal of Rochester Regional Health to provide high-quality care with compassion. We appreciate any comments, feedback, or suggestions you may have for us regarding your care and the service provided. You may send patient compliments or complaints securely using our online patient compliments & complaints form to our Patient Relations Coordinator.
If you have a complaint, regardless of whether you have first used the internal hospital complaint process or not, you may submit it directly to the New York State Department of Health by calling their complaint hotline at 1-800-804-5447 (NYS Department of Health, Centralized Hospital Intake Program, 433 River Street, 6th floor, Troy, New York 12180).
Questions About your Bill or Insurance?
Do you have questions about your hospital bill, online bill pay or insurance? Visit our billing & insurance section
Phone: (585) 922-1900
Toll-free: (866) 209-0949
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Birth / Death Certificates
- Monroe County birth and death certificates are available from the County Clerk's Office of Vital Records
- Wayne County birth and death certificates are available from the Wayne County Clerk's Office
- Genesee County birth and death certificates are available from the City of Batavia Bureau / Clerk Office
- Ontario County birth and death certificates are available from Ontario County Vital Town Records
There's never been a more exciting time to join the Rochester Regional Health family - a team of more than 16,000 strong and growing! We have opportunities in our hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, medical practices and more throughout the Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes regions. Find a career
Employment and Income Verification
Rochester Regional Health* uses The Work Number from Equifax to provide secure automated employment and income verifications. The service is available 24 hours a day online or by calling 1-800-367-5690.
- For more information on commercial and social services verifications along with instructions on how to use The Work Number, please view the Verification Request Instructions.
* For employment and income verification for United Memorial Medical Center (UMMC), please contact the Human Resources Department by phone at (585) 344-7431.