About the Imaging Center at Alexander Park
The Imaging Center at Alexander Park is a comprehensive resource for area patients and physicians. We provide high-quality diagnostic scanning and evaluation services in a convenient and comfortable environment and give primary and specialty care doctors the timely and accurate information they need to provide the best possible care.
Diagnostic imaging services include:
- 3D Mammography screenings
- Non-invasive CT exams
- General diagnostic X-Ray
- DEXA bone-density scanning
- Non-invasive Ultrasound, including first-trimester OB/GYN testing
These services utilize state-of-the-art imaging equipment, administered by expert radiologic technologists – senior personnel, each highly trained and with years of experience.
Our Commitment to You
The Imaging Center at Alexander Park is committed to delivering “Health + Care” – clinical excellence with patient-focused attentiveness and compassion – to our growing community of patients.
- Clinical and technological integration between RGHS sites allows the Imaging Center radiology team to efficiently consult with Rochester General Hospital technologists and physicians as needed, so imaging findings can be returned as quickly as possible.
- For patient and physician convenience, RGHS patient data are available for secure on-site digital review via Care Connect, our state-of-the-art electronic medical records system.
- Close to downtown and adjacent to Alexander Park medical offices, the Imaging Center is an ideal choice for patients who work or live in the city of Rochester.
- Regular extended hours (8:00 am - 6:00 pm M-F, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon Sat) enable scheduling that fits your timetable, including full lunchtime appointments and accommodation of early/late requests as needed.
- Validated free parking is available in the adjacent Alexander Street garage, with limited front-door spaces for drop-offs and pick-ups.
- The Imaging Center is RTS bus and LiftLine accessible.
- In addition to the main waiting area, an exclusive area for female patients, including separate changing and waiting rooms, creates extra comfort and privacy for women with appointments for DEXA or Mammography imaging.
- While you wait for your appointment, a play area in the main patient waiting room is available for children.
To Schedule an Exam
- First, order the exam in Care Connect (for RGMG or RGHS-affiliated practices) or fax an order to (585) 922-3290.
- Next, call the centralized RGHS scheduler at (585) 922-2160 to arrange a convenient study appointment for your patient.
- Diagnostic X-rays can be accommodated on a walk-in basis without a scheduled appointment. However, the patient will need a Care Connect order (or a paper prescription, if the patient’s provider is not on Care Connect).