About Our Resch Commons
Affordable Senior Living Community
Located in a quaint, country setting on the Parkway Health Care Campus, Resch Commons is an affordable apartment community for adults ages 62 years and older. The community offers one-bedroom apartments that are subsidized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Resch Commons is conveniently located near the Lake Ontario Parkway and I-390 for easy access to shopping and dining.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, electric range, refrigerator, and cable TV hookup
- Utility allowance
- On-site laundry room
- Secure building with security cameras and access to Unity Health System's campus security
- Wheelchair-accessible facilities and elevator
- Community room
- 24-hour maintenance services
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- One member of the household must be at least 62 years of age
- All residents must meet income qualifications based on federal guidelines