About Our Park Ridge Commons
Affordable Senior Living Community
Overlooking a scenic pond on the Unity Park Ridge Health Care Campus, Park Ridge Commons is an affordable apartment community for adults 62 years and older or individuals of any age in need of wheelchair accessibility. Park Ridge Commons offers one-bedroom apartments that are subsidized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Located in the town of Greece, and in close proximity to a RTS bus route, the community provides convenient access to shopping, banking and restaurants.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, electric range, refrigerator, cable TV hookup and a storage closet
- Utility allowance
- On-site laundry room
- Secure building with security cameras and access to Unity Health System's campus security
- Wheelchair-accessible facilities and elevator
- Community room and outdoor patio
- After hours emergency maintenance services
- Free parking
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- One member of the household must be at least 62 years of age, or under 62 years of age and in need of a wheelchair accessible apartment
- All residents must meet income qualifications based on federal guidelines