Established in 1989, our nationally recognized rehabilitation program provides a complete range of services to adults and children with neurological, orthopaedic and complex medical conditions. No other facility in New York state – and very few in the country – offer our exceptional variety of resources. We are unique for several reasons:
- The largest program in the Finger Lakes region
- Accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation, Brain Injury and Stroke
- The only program in Western New York that is CARF-accredited for Brain Injury and Stroke that serves children and adolescents
Another unique strength of our program is our interdisciplinary
approach to cognitive rehabilitation. Our team of highly skilled physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, neuropsychologists, physician assistants (PAs), nurses and therapists provide advanced care. And since we work within a larger health system, we have ample opportunities to consult with other specialists as needed.
We’re available 24/7 and based at Unity Hospital, so we have access to state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic services. We focus on providing high-quality services and compassionate patient care
. Our physicians (and our entire team) are open, friendly and approachable.
These are just a few of the amenities that patients and families find here:
- All private rooms, complete with private bathrooms and showers
- Complimentary phone and television service
- New therapy gym with areas for individual, small group and pediatric use and a full-sized kitchen
- Communal dining and activity room
- Special patient/family education center
- Comfortable family lounge
- Free parking