The Friends of the Archives is now the combined membership society for all the collections held in the archives. All funds received help to offset the cost of maintaining of all the collections and general operating funds for the museum and archives.
Please help us preserve this important history by joining the Friends of the Archives membership society.
The benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to the Baker-Cederberg Notebook newsletter which is published semi-annually in paper and electronic copies
- Invitations to all Archives events and sponsored programs
- Donors at the Patron, Benefactor, and Corporate levels receive a complementary admission for two at the Annual Fall Cocktail Party
- Student/Senior ($20/year)
- Friend ($50-$99/year)
- Contributor ($100 - $499/year)
- Patron ($500 - $999/year)
- Benefactor/Corporate ($1,000 – and up/year)
Join or to make a contribution
- The Baker-Cederberg Museum and Archives of Rochester General Hospital (Includes the Rochester General Hospital School of Nursing- formally the Heritage Society)
- The Genesee Hospital Collection (Includes the Genesee Hospital School of Nursing – formally the Legacy Society)
- The Newark-Wayne and Myers Community Hospitals
- The Behavioral Health Network (formally the Friends of the Hart-Halpern Archives)