Philosophy of Care
Dr. Mancenido is committed to increasing healthcare accessibility for underserved populations. He has volunteered in both Ethiopia and the Dominican Republic.
Credentials and Certifications
- 2006, Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2004, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
07/01/2004-06/30/2006, University of Massachusetts Medical School
07/01/2001-06/30/2004, University of Massachusetts Medical School
2001, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Recipient of the New York State Department of Health's 2018 Commissioner's Special Recognition Award for "commitment, contribution, and response to improving and promoting the health and well-being of New Yorkers"
- Recipient of the "Employee of the Quarter" Award 2nd Quarter, 2015 for "all you do to make our workplace one of integrity and compassion for those we serve"
- Recipient of the 2012 HIV Provider Award from the Rochester Area Taskforce on Aids
Dr. Mancenido specializes in internal medicine and infectious diseases, specifically HIV and Hepatitis C.
Outside of his professional interests, Dr. Mancenido enjoys traveling abroad, playing tennis, reading, listening to podcasts, and hiking.