Integrative approaches including massage and acupuncture are offered at Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. Our center is locally known as “The Springs” and is open to anyone in the community.
In addition to acupuncture and massage, we offer the historical mineral baths, Ayurvedic bodywork, and signature services. Inspired by the rich history of Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic, originally established in 1850 as a “water cure” destination, we offer affordable care for our guests, focused on an individualized approach with results-oriented treatments for pain management and relaxation.
Why Choose The Springs?
- Staff are employed and credentialed through Rochester Regional Health.
- Acupuncturist is an in-network provider for most commercial insurance plans
- Option for low-cost Community Style Acupuncture for uninsured, or straightforward concerns
- Massage therapy, mineral baths, and other signature services are an out of pocket expense with no commercial insurance coverage. FSA/HSA funds can be used with a letter of medical necessity.
- We adhere to all DOH, CDC and RRH Infection Prevention guidelines
Common Symptoms Spa Services Can Help
Spa services can help relieve symptoms of and address:
- Stress management/relaxation
- Injury Recovery
- Frozen shoulder and other ROM concerns
- Cancer Support
- Auto-Immune disorders
- Digestive concerns, Gynecological issues, & Neurological (primarily via acupuncture)
How to Schedule a Spa Service
Get started today with a spa treatment by calling 315.462.1350 for more information or visiting The Springs website.