Looking for more than routine dental care? Rochester Regional Health offers a full range of dental services for children and adults. Our centers are staffed by dentists, dental hygienists and other members of the dental team, who are eager to help you maintain good oral health.
Marina Skrombolas, DDS, discussed the newest ADA recommendations and answered frequently asked questions the dental team receives.
- Preventive dental care and dental hygiene
- Restorative Care (fillings)
- Cosmetic Services (bleaching, veneers)
- Children's dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Periodontal therapy (care of gum disease)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Orthodontics (limited/minor tooth movement)
- Prosthodontics (full dentures, partial dentures)
- Reconstructive procedures (crowns, fixed bridges, implant reconstruction)
- TMJ treatment
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Intravenous (IV) Moderate Sedation
- 24-hour emergency coverage