Each of the hospitals of Rochester Regional Health provides a full range of diagnostic, treatment and educational services to persons with disorders of the cardiopulmonary system. Special emphasis placed on pulmonary health promotion and disease prevention.
- Staffed 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week
- Licensed and credentialed Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Pulmonary function testing
- Arterial blood gas puncture and analysis
- Ventilator management
- Airway management
- Patient education
For more information on Respiratory Care, call one of our hospitals below:
- Clifton Springs: 315.462.1570
- Rochester General: 585.922.
- Newark-Wayne: 315.
- Unity Hospital: 585.368.
- United Memorial: 585.344.